CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

TIme to start training

DAMN YOU WHOEVER GOT ME SICK THE WEEK OF RACE!!!!!! Felt so miserable all day with the sneezing and runny nose and now my nose is super raw. Lost track of how many "bless you"s I've heard today already.

It's official! I signed up for the Huntington Beach Surf City Half Marathon. My goal for mine is to keep at least a 10 minute mile pace. When registering, they ask for a unique running fact about yourself. Mine was... I've never run more than 4 miles, ever. Yea, it'll be quite a challenge but I have a few months to train and it should be more fun if I have others to train with. (Brent, you better sign up now before you change your mind and bail on me.) I was also looking into other runs to practice with, 10K-12K around December and January. Who knew registration fees cost so much just to run....

Can't wait to go home tomorrow, but not looking forward to packing. I'm thinking this parka is gonna take up at least half my duffel...

Thanks to all who came out to support UCLA Dragon boat tonight, even those of you didn't, I knew you wanted to.

1 comments:

jiMe said...

you're going home!?