CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

home sweet home?

Has anyone noticed that the chorus of Neyo's "Miss Independent" sounds like part of Kanye's "Flashing Lights"... or maybe it's just me....?

Spent a good portion of my "free day" studying at Peet's with Brandon and got more done than I ever would've at school. I didn't realize how many cafes there are in SF, or in the Richmond at least, until we were walking down about six blocks and saw one on every block. The nice thing is none of them were overcrowded like they would be in Westwood! I guess the good thing about SF, compared to LA, is that everything is compacted and convenient to get to and there are more family owned businesses.. although I don't know how much longer those will be able to stay in business. Oh and as much as I hate the cold, I'm also enjoying the cool crispy FRESH air this city offers.

So Justin, if you find a place and need a roommate next year I'll seriously considering coming home. I'm still indecisive about where I want to be in a year.

0 comments: