OMGGGGGGGGGGGG, still on a high from the BACKSTREET BOYS concert tonight!!! YES people, they are alive and well and better than ever!!!!
Julia friends got there at 12 and kept spots for us until we arrived at 330, then we all suffered in line together in the cold until they let us in around 7ish. It was hilarious watching the front of the line run into the venue like it was going to fill up anytime soon. Once inside, it was like a mosh pit... general admission= no seating, standing room only = lots of pushing and shoving and having no care for the others around you. The most annoying were the girls who brought their boyfriends, who OBVIOUSLY did NOT enjoy the concert and they were the ones getting pissy and yelling the entire time. One fellow was putting a guard up around his gf the entire time and stared down anyone that got remotely close to pushing... kinda like how Yoshi was at Vegas! Tonight was the only time I wished to be Julia's size so I could squeeze my way through to the way front, even though I was pretty close.
We found out before the concert that Nick had the flu and could barely sing or dance last night. I was watching him the entire time and thought he held up well.. what a trooper!! My favorite is still AJ though <3. OOOh they all have tattoos on their arms now, some sleeves, some growing sleeves, nonetheless, ALL HOT. Also hot: when they sang "lollipop" by lil wayne and rolled their bodies.
Best part of the night.. when Kevin came out to "Shape of my heart" encore!!!!! Everyone went crazy. And then at the very end, Nick took off his shirt and I watched as it was flying right toward me... landing RIGHT BEHIND me. First I decided that i had no chance in getting then, then thought, WHAT THE HECK, and started pulling for it just so I could at least say I had a hand on it. The 3 most annoying guys around me protecting their girlfriends were the last ones fighting for it and eventually the gangster got it.
Just to mention: there was a crazy racist hick family behind us the first half, who was talking shit about everyone and kept threatening that they could take down anyone and pushing their bellies into the curve of our backs! NOTE: If you are ever to get in a fight, over something so trivial, then at least pick someone who is your gender and size!!! Crazy people!
K, now time to start my paper due tomorrow.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Backstreet's back ALRIGHT!
Posted by liser at 12:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment