Storytime-- I tried to create a relaxing study environment by lighting a candle on my desk. Wada walks in 5 mins later sniffing the room wondering what that smell was. First I thought it was the pasta I was eating, or the sweet aroma coming from my candle. We turned around and there it was --a freaking ball of fire on my desk and a second later the fire alarm went off! My first instinct was to blow it out.. like birthday candles, but no that didn't work. Grabbed my burning paper and opened all the doors while Wada drenched a corner of my desk with water.... Gah, so much for relaxing.
To properly enjoy my last year of college I headed to Vegas for the weekend instead of working on the 3 papers I have due this week!! Paying the consequences now, but it was totally worth it.
I was pretty set on spending the summer in Hawaii to finish my upper div units until I had a chat with Will Wu, who pointed out that Hawaii indeed is not considered ABROAD. Since then I've been looking for somewhere outside of the US and Europe and today was my lucky day!! UCLA Travel Study is offering a new archaeology program in different locations throughout the world and it's hands-on excavation work and all! I'm planning to talk to my archaeology profs to get some info about the places before I choose one.
So I found this awesome program during class and headed to my counselor right after to see if it would count for anything. It turns out she passed away a few weeks ago and the anthro dept decided not to tell any of the students!!! WTH! You'd think they would have some courtesy to update her students about her health! RIP Selma...
The End.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
RYAN STARTED THE FIRE!
Posted by liser at 2:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
ahahah i love the title and the story! yay i get to see you soon too!
Post a Comment