CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

here comes the sun

7 more hours until the half marathon!!! The most running I've done in the last 3 weeks was 6 miles two days ago and I'm still sore! I borrowed a short foam roller to loosen up my IT band before and after the race. The therapists also promised me some ultrasound on Monday morning. You guys have no idea how freakin nervous I am for this race!!! My fear is that I won't be able to finish, physically.. or maybe mentally. Just thinking of it as a long leisurely run, enjoying the scenic route with the play list that Will is making me.

Probably wasn't a good idea drinking last night... but it's not often that I get to hang out w/ Jenny and Henry or socialize with the freshies on the team. Had dinner at Jenny's and played some drunken scrabble. Jenny: "Thuget is a little thug!" Yea ok. Had to sober up from the beer and wine before making it back to Westwood for the end of "paddle cutting" party... and then had some more shots. I woke up feeling bruised from all the wrestling with Yoshi... and I have no idea why. The stupidest thing I did was hand over my debit card to Julia. Kevin had just dropped me off at home and I wanted to go over to Bae's and so I called him to come get me again. I knew he'd be mad/ cranky about it so I offered to pay for their late night munchies, but i didn't want to go with them and I didn't have cash on me. Still have not gotten my card back yet...

sleep time.. wish me luck!

2 comments:

jiMe said...

good luck lisa! have lots of fun =)

Galen said...

So? How was it? See it's not too bad!