I've probably started at least 5-6 posts since the new year has started but i have yet to complete and post one.
Haven't been training very hard with the running since classes started a week ago. The only workouts I've done have been with dboat and I want to think that they are suffice, but I'd only be kidding myself. With only 2.5 weeks left (holy crap! where did the time go?!) I'll probably have to start eating better and running regularly... great timing because I just bought 3 bags of Christmas chocolates today. Also sucks to run outside with the unusual January heat wave going on too. Ok, starting tomorrow... no more chocolate or junk food until after race.....
Guess I didn't realize how attached I was to my car, or any car, while at school. For one, I'm hungry because Linh's been kinda lazy/ tired about taking me grocery shopping. Tonight, I ate some peanut butter and honey sandwiches for dinner. I'm super used to driving down to Iso's with Chris because I can't study at my apt!! So really, trying to do any work once I'm at home is useless and I haven't gotten anything done since I've been back. One thing that REALLY sucks is I can't go to practice on the weekends unless Brent/ Chuck are going or else I'd have no ride. That's the saddest part because there's absolutely NOTHING to do here on weekends! Most of the time all the roomies go home and I'm left here alone. Sigh.
I'll try to update this more often.. I had a bunch of stuff I wanted to post about but just never got around to it and it's a bit late now. I'll be back...
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
bor-ing
Posted by liser at 12:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
yayayay
Post a Comment