CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Bored at Isos

This is what happens when we get bored of studying at ISO's, but also their fault because the internet didn't work. Chris and I proving to Anthony that the tubing in Chris' beanie is for pony tails, maybe.



Left after 2 hours cause I needed the internet to do work. The boys went home to test out their new beer bong. Oh boys...

I need to find time to borrow someone's laundry machine to have all my sweats clean and ready for finals week!

I'm also really excited about my new toy: the ProFit Iron Gym Upper Body Workout Bar. Thank you Justin for the suggestion.

tehehehehe =) I just hope my door frames are strong enough.

1 comments:

Galen said...

You got an Iron Gym? I just got one. I love it. Do you still use it?