
I'm going to Botswana! Just look at the picture!! Who can resist the population of 120,000 elephants in the world's largest inland delta?! Finally had the chance to go through every program on the list and narrowed it down to Benin and Botswana because they both have interesting areas of study. Ultimately chose Botswana because I googled it and THIS picture popped with, along with some other interesting info. Yepp paid my $300 deposit, gotta start looking into flights and planning my itinerary. I'm going to make one this time around so my plan doesn't back fire like last summer. Only direct flights to Botswana are from NY/ Washington or Europe. Thinking about spending some time in Europe before or after the program... i'll probably only have enough to visit one country. Does anyone have any suggestions??
This quarter's gone by super fast with two races, football weekends, and thanksgiving being so late. Unfortunately I'm giving up my ticket to the SC game because that's the only day my study group can meet =(( sadly, school comes first... but i'm going to stay in Socal to play for an extra week after finals!
study study study... back to studying......
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Botswana, here I come
Posted by liser at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
omf yay! i'm excited for you!!
Post a Comment