CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

the Real World

It's been a couple of years since I've had to update my resume, and even then, it's only been for campus jobs. Can anyone help me with formatting a professional looking one pleaaaaaseeee.

Don't wanna admit I'm lazy, but that's the big reason of why I haven't applied for any jobs yet, other than then whole China thing. I've been scoping out physical therapy aide positions on craigslist and many of them ask for immediate starting dates. I'm afraid that they'll all be filled by the time I"m ready to work in October. As a back up I've also been checking out jobs on shovelbums. I found one that seems pretty decent... 3-10 weeks per job (not too long), $16-19/ hr, travel expenses covered, and hotels to sleep in. Only problem now... getting that resume started!!

2 comments:

Galen said...

Gotta pass it around in order for people to help update it :)

Anonymous said...

girlllllll. hit up that career center!! we pay for it! get your money's worth!