My Spain withdrawal inspired me to blog again, but I had to make a new one since the other one would've probably thrown a few people off... and I guess it gives people like Jim a way to stalk me. Speaking of Jim, I finally watched The Office season premiere! No worries I won't be a spoiler, but lemme just say.. =O!
I picked up running again in addition to the running workouts for dboat. Day 2 of running on my own.. my hip isn't holding up too well. I'm hoping it's only because it's not used to the distance and the pain will go away soon. I was rushing down some stairs earlier and I feel like I pulled my groin. My entire right groin/hip area is shot.. it hurts to walk. =( Good thing I'm going in to work early tomorrow morning. Don't think I'll ever achieve one of my life goals of running a marathon, but hoping to complete a half. Anyone up for the Huntington Beach one? I hear it's a reaaaally nice view to run along.
http://www.runsurfcity.com/index.cfm
Check it out.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Ouch.
Posted by liser at 11:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i want to run a marathon! i'm training for a short run and then i will keep at it hahah. my legs are so sore already
Post a Comment