Flight take off: 6 pm.
Got through security at 530, and even though it said boarding time: 530, they NEVER board on time! So I took my time... used the bathroom, bought some chocolates...
Strolled into the empty gate at 540 to have this lady frantically yelling at me:
"ARE YOU LISA? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU ARE THE LAST PERSON, THEY ARE ALL WAITING FOR YOU!!"
she might have said more, but i didn't hear it...
the guy who escorted me down the ramp said I was famous and when he asked where i was.. just told him the truth.. that I was buying candy. he wasn't impressed with my answer. I asked HIM why we were leaving so early.
"oh you know, we're going to San Francisco, we just want to get them there early." that didn't answer my question.
luckily people were still trying to get to their seats when I got onto the plane. Don't know why the rush because we still left at the same time. People just need to chillax because the airport is already a stressful place as is!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
the VA experience
Posted by liser at 1:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
lol what the heckk
Post a Comment